Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

He shoots, he scores!

Today was a VERY exciting day for Rafe. He scored his first goal in basketball. I don't know if he has ever heard all of us cheer that loudly. Well, maybe he has, but needless to say his Daddy and I were very proud. What made it even better was Rafe had actually stolen the ball from the other team under their goal and decided to shoot it. Well, as luck would have it the ball went in - for the other team!! Of course Rafe did not know he scored for the other team and he doesn't need to. I will never forget the look on his face. He was shocked and excited all at the same time. Rafe's confidence has come so far since we moved in June. I would not have expected him to even be on the basketball court six months ago. What a special day. You would know this was the one game I left my video camera at home. I'm sure that's why it happened today. Congratulations, Rafe. We are so proud of you.

Tiny Three Hearts Pink Divider

No comments: