Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm BACK!!!





Well, I am FINALLY back on the internet. Let me just tell you it has been EXTREMELY hard to be without television, phone, DVR and, mostly, internet for THREE WEEKS. I guess it is a blessing in disguise because I had a lot more time to get things done at the house that I would have otherwise spent on the computer. However, I feel like so much has happened in the last three weeks that I was not able to share. We are slowly but surely getting settled into the new house. Rafe LOVES his green room and enjoys climbing up the brick wall around the pool and pretending to be Spiderman. I will send lots more pictures as we get everything into place. I guess you can expect to see them this time next year!

No comments: