Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Fun!

We had a weekend of fun despite all of the rain. On Friday Rafe, Gram and I went bowling. That is one of Rafe's favorite things to do. However, by the end of the second game his little arm was getting tired. His superhero powers were starting to die down!! Rafe still "beat the socks off of us"!!





On Saturday we had TWO birthday parties. Unfortunately I did not have my camera at the first party and I missed out on some great pictures. This was our cousin Jay's first birthday. He is such a joy to our family and one of the happiest babies I have ever met! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAY!!
After that we headed to Jump Zone for Rafe's friend, Hannah's, party. Rafe could jump all day. He absolutely had a ball but we had to carry his tired legs out of there. Needless to say he was not hard to put to bed last night!



No comments: