Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Scary Situation

Do you know how this happened to my windshield.? Rafe shattered it WITH HIS HEAD! Can you believe it? We spent the week at the beach with Gram and we had just come back from the ocean. There was a song on the radio that Rafe liked and he jumped quickly out of my mom's lap (as I was turning the car off) and hit his head on the windshield. Needless to say we were all in complete shock. After I realized what had happened, and that there was no blood on his head, I got him out of the car and repeatedly asked him how he felt. Don't you know Cory was happy on the other end of that phone call. It is an understatement to say that my mom and I watched him like a hawk all night. I let him stay up WAY past his bedtime! I bet I didn't sleep a total of 1 hour checking on him. I don't know how, but PRAISE THE LORD Rafe was completely unharmed! He will never even SIT in the front seat of a car now until he is about 20 years old.

Now that all of this is behind us and I can finally breath, would you say this proves Rafe is hard-headed??!!

No comments: