Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun Weekend!

We had a wonderful family weekend. Saturday we went to Carowinds with Pop and Gram. Cory and I used to go all of the time, but we have not been since Rafe was born. We all had a ball. Rafe has NO FEAR of rides. The only problem was he wanted to ride everything and he was not tall enough. (maybe next time!!) The worst part of the day was the heat, however I hung right in there. If someone had told me we would be there when they opened and leave when they closed I would have laughed at them! I am glad we did, though. Rafe had so much fun.


Rafe on his first ride, the swings. Needless to say this
was NOT a ride he wanted to do again!! Wonder why??!!

One of his favorite shows, Scooby Doo

Rafe caught the tiniest frog I have ever seen


Fixing an icee

Last night we went roller skating with our church. This was Rafe's first time to put on roller skates. It took him a few minutes to warm up to the idea of doing it. (despite being SO excited about it) Once he saw Cory out there he decided to try it and he LOVED it! He did a great job. He even started dancing out there with his buddies. They were quite the entertainment. It definitely took me back to my middle school days. That place had not changed a bit!




Rafe and his buddy, Riley

Rafe and his buddy, Hudson

Hudson, Andrew and Rafe

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Boy, you guys were busy! It looks like Rafe had a great weekend with family and friends!
I hate that we missed the skating party. We've all had a stomach virus. Hopefully we'll go again soon!