Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 Months!

Rafe LOVES his sister

This is how I found Stella Ross after her nap!
So cute!



Rafe looks REAL excited about this new toy!





Wow! It is hard to believe Christmas was five months ago. I feel like I just blinked and now Stella Ross is SO big! She is really starting to be a "busy" girl. Her are some likes and dislikes from this month:
Likes:

playing on the floor on a palate
rolling across the room (the days of her staying where I left her are over!!)
her "loveys"
being outside
swinging
taking a bath in her new seat
GREEN BEANS
her feet
anything to chew on
Baby Einstein videos
her brother!!

Dislikes:

RICE CEREAL :(
trimming her nails
waiting on her milk!
getting in her car seat (at the rate she is growing I don't think she will be in her infant seat much longer!)
I feel like Stella Ross has changed SO MUCH in this past month. She is getting so big and changing every day. She is not a little baby anymore and this absolutely kills me! We are having a wonderful time watching her grow and learning to do so many new things. I can't wait to see what this month has in store for her!

No comments: