Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stella Ross's 1st haircut

Today was Stella Ross 1st haircut! (How ironic that both Rafe and Stella Ross had their first haircut at 17 months! SR has LOTS more hair than Rafe did at that age.) Unfortunately I did not have my camera with me because this was a spur-of-the-moment decision. Gram and I took Rafe to get his haircut before we head to the beach next week and Rafe begged us to let Pop cut her hair. He has been asking for quite some time to "PLEASE" get her haircut. "I mean, she has so much hair, Mom." So, before Rafe would get his haircut he wanted Stella Ross to have hers cut. I decided the only way this would happen would be if I held her. (something I have NEVER had to do with Rafe.) Pop is such a trooper, and has extremely fast hands, and was able to work his magic in no time. Now Stella Ross's bangs are no longer in her eyes, Rafe got his wish to see his sister have her haircut, she got her first sucker, AND she looks very cute!! It is such an exciting time to have your child's first haircut but it is even more special to have your dad be their barber. Thank you, Pop, for not only a FABULOUS haircut, but for creating memories that we will all cherish for the rest of our lives.

(Here are the only pictures we were able to get with my phone!! courtesy of Rafe White)




No comments: