Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Who is this?

Today while we were playing dress-up Stella Ross put on one of my all-time favorite costumes. Rafe wore this costume EVERYWHERE! It made me quite sad to see it zip up so easily on her. I could see the tears in the zipper from Rafe trying to squeeze into in one last time.

It wasn't until I looked at her picture in his costume that I realized just how much they really do look like each other. I guess Stella Ross's hair throws me off, but I have never really thought they favored each other. When she slipped this skin-tight hat over her head it brought tears to my eyes. I felt like I was looking at baby Rafe all over again!! Wow, time really does fly.

Stella Ross - 22 Months

Rafe - 3 1/2 years


No comments: