Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Basketball banquet

Last night was Rafe's basketball banquet at Fuddrucker's. As usual we had a blast hanging out with this wonderful group of children and their parents. This is always the highlight of the season for Rafe. (he is getting quite a collection) Rafe did such a great job in the basketball games this year and really learned so much. Coach Tommy summed up exactly how I feel when he described Rafe, "This young man was one of the best ball handlers on the team and really improved during the season. If I could just get him to believe in himself like I believe in him he is going to be a really good athlete!" GO RAFE!!!



**these were taken with my iphone. Chasing around this spunky 2 year old with my big camera just didn't go together!!

No comments: