Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Vacation Bible School

Stella Ross attended her very first Vacation Bible School and had a wonderful week.  The following Sunday during church the children shared the songs they learned.  This was Stella Ross's first time to perform in front of people and she was adorable.  I walked her up to the stage and turned around (fully expecting to see her following me!)  Boy did she prove me wrong.  Not only did she stay up there but she sang the words and did the motions to all of the songs.  She was SO proud of herself, too.  I am sure this is just the beginning of many, many performances by this little girl.  I can hardly wait to see what she is going to do next!!

(by the way Rafe unfortunately missed VBS this year because of baseball practice!!) 






No comments: