Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

How sweet is this?

What a special morning I had. Rafe's school had a Mother's Day celebration and it was such a treat. They greeted us at the door and let us look around the room at all of the special things they had made for us. The funniest was a questionnaire. Here are Rafe's answers: (click on it if you need to enlarge it)

This was definitely a hit. It was so funny to hear how all of the children described their mothers. Next he showed me the "blue ribbon" he made with my picture on it. He did a great job!

This is Rafe's butterfly that came with pot holder with his hand print on it. The pot holder said, "Mommy's Helper". It is too cute to use.
This picture was taken by his buddy, Nolan. Good job!
After we had a snack (Rafe decided he needed to eat his cookie AND my cookie!) they sang some very sweet songs for us. This was such a special morning. I am so lucky to have such a sweet boy! I love you, Rafe!
(you might want to stop the music at the bottom to hear the songs)