Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rafe's Spring Program

Rafe's spring program at school was Friday night and it was such a SPECIAL treat. I have never been more proud of him. He has been "practicing" his songs at home so I knew a little of what to expect, but when I actually saw the performance I was blown away. He knew every word and EVERY motion. One of his songs was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Cory and I were both crying from laughing so hard. Rafe was breaking it down. Children can be so funny and not even mean to be. The video is truly a classic!

I am so thankful for Rafe's school and his wonderful teacher. We have really been blessed this year.

Rafe and his buddies Ben and Nolan

Rafe and his wonderful teacher, Mrs. Bagley

Letting the children get all of their waves out before the program


Singing "God Bless America"

Using his diploma as a telescope

Rafe and his best bud, Nolan

Rafe and William

Rafe and his sweet friend, Jace

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hey Mandi!
Where does Rafe go to school? I'm trying to decide where to send Caroline next year. Does he go all week? Half day? Whole day?

One more question...if I were to do a preschool music/craft camp at church this summer, would yall be interested??

Just email me at kellytwatson@yahoo.com

Thanks!!