Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Stella Ross's Shower

Saturday was a very special day for Miss Stella Ross. I had a luncheon/baby shower at Brick Street Cafe hosted by my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and Cory's aunt. It was such a wonderful treat. I had a great time visiting with my friends and family and eating DELICIOUS food. I would have to say after this shower we are more than ready to bring this baby girl home. Everyone was SO generous and I really appreciated all of it. I can't wait to see Stella Ross in these gorgeous things she was given. How blessed I am to have such wonderful friends and family.



My mom, mother-in-law, me, sister-in-law, aunt


My cousin, Jamie, and me. She is having
another precious boy in January!
My grandmother and cousin, Tiffany

How adorable is this?

Hand knitted hats from a very special friend.
They are GORGEOUS!

No comments: