Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

2 weeks!

Where have the last two weeks gone? I don't' even mind the extremely cold weather. Stella Ross and I have been staying put in the warm house (let's just hope we can pay our power bill!!) Stella Ross continues to be a WONDERFUL baby. We are hoping this "honeymoon" phase does not end. She eats every 3 hours during the day and we are only getting up one time at night. It doesn't get much better than that. I took her to the doctor yesterday for a weight check and she is now up to 8 lbs. 10 oz. from 7 lbs. 13 oz. in just two weeks! We were pretty excited about that.

Rafe continues to be the BEST big brother. He loves to hold Stella Ross and love on her. His favorite time of the day is when we are reading books to him. He holds his sister and lets her listen to the stories as well. It is so sweet!

I have been spoiled the last two weeks with a lot of help from Cory and Gram. What would I do without them? Cory was off of work the first week and spent most of that time taking down Christmas decorations, putting up Christmas presents, and spending a lot of time with Rafe. He did not think of it as a vacation. I think he was more tired than he would have been at work! My mom was off of work this week and I don't know what I would have done without her. She has cooked us supper most every night, done laundry, cleaned around the house, loved on my babies and mostly just been a BIG encouragement to me. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mom and my children are so lucky to have such a fantastic Gram. Thanks, Mom, for everything. We ALL appreciate everything you do for our family!

Gram and Stella Ross

The stork arrived in our yard!

Sweet girl

Tummy time didn't last long!



No comments: