Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

3 Weeks!

Rafe at 3 weeks

Stella Ross's first "big girl" bath
Rafe was in there with him, just didn't have a
great picture. He was SO excited!

So sweet

Meeting Hot Dog for the first time

Where has the time gone? I cannot believe my sweet Stella Ross is 3 weeks old. We have had a week filled with mixed emotions. Stella Ross continues to be a wonderful baby. I think she has officially hit her first big growth spurt because those BIG stretches we were getting at night have become shorter and shorter!! She continues to eat about every 3 hours during the day and now every three hours at night. She went back to the doctor for a weight check on Thursday and is now up to 9 lbs. 4 oz. She gained 10 ounces in 6 days!! She started smiling a few days ago. It is THE CUTEST thing ever. Hopefully I will be able to get a picture of it soon.

We also had a major event happen this week. My oldest "baby" is officially registered for kindergarten. This absolutely makes me sick. The thought of him going to "big boy" school next year every day makes me want to cry. I can't imagine not having our special times in the mornings to stay in our pajamas and be lazy if we want to or stay up late and play the Wii with Daddy because we just want to. I am in for a LONG summer getting ready for this. You would think I would have already prepared myself for it since I used to be a teacher. It is totally different when it is your own child.

No comments: