Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 25, 2010

6 Months!

Today is my precious Stella Ross's 6 month birthday. I have been so sad about this milestone. Cannot believe half of her first year is already over. She has changed so much since that wonderful Christmas morning. Words cannot describe how much joy and laughter she brings to our family. I am so honored God chose me to be her mother.

This past month has been a big one for Stella Ross. She is now eating 3 solid meals a day. Her favorite foods are sweet peas and bananas. She loves to roll ALL over the place. I really don't remember Rafe being this active at such an early age. Uh oh! We might be in for it. Her lastest accomplishment is being able to sit up all by herself. This is SO nice especially on the beach. She could really get into that sand!! She still completely adores Rafe. She can just catch a glimpse of him and immediately get the biggest smile on her face. It just melts my heart to see the two of them interact!

Thank you, God, for this precious miracle. I look forward to the next 6 months, but I wish it would slow down just a little bit!



Rafe woke Stella Ross up from her nap this week and this is how he found her. He screamed for me to go get my camera. SO cute!!

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

Mandi, how did she get to be six months already? She sure is a cutie!! I know you are enjoying every phase!

By the way, the picture at the top of your blog is so adorable!!