Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Digits!

Yesterday on our ride home from school I was gearing up to go through the usual 50 questions that I ask Rafe about his day. Normally he gives me the same answers basically just to get me to be quiet so he can go about doing something else (he is almost impossible to get any information out of!). However, yesterday he had a little extra spring to his step. He came bouncing into the van and handed me a "letter from my girlfriend". He said he had a new girlfriend in his class and she wrote her phone number down on some paper so he could call her sometime and they could get together! WHAT?????

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What's his girlfriend's name!?! I'm going to quiz Alex on this!!! How funny!!!