Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Stella Ross meets Gymbo!

Stella Ross and I went to Gymboree this morning for the first time. We had SO much fun. It seems like just yesterday I was loading Rafe up for his first experience and here I am 5 years later with his sister. Stella Ross took a few minutes when we first got there to "warm up" to this new place, but after the music started she was dancing around and having a ball. I honestly think her favorite part was interacting with the other babies. She wanted to touch all of them and feel their hair! Her other favorite was bubble time. She tried to grab every one she could find. Needless to say she was worn out after her "work-out" but I bet she will be ready to go again next week. I can hardly wait!!

Loaded up and ready to go

after I get hydrated!!

Tunnel time



Stella Ross's new face

Mirror activity. What baby doesn't like to
look at themselves!


Going after her favorite ball


Bubbles!!

What a fun day!

No comments: