Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

11 Months



I can hardly believe my sweet Stella Ross will be 11 months old tomorrow! (pretty neat that she is turning 11 months on Thanksgiving Day and 12 months on Christmas Day!!) I took this picture of her yesterday morning while we were having breakfast. I wanted to always remember what she looks like in the mornings when it is just the two of us at home. I love the swollen eyes from a good night sleep, I love her messed up hair, I love her face covered in fruit and cheerios, I love her innocent and inquisitive eyes absorbing everything I sing to her and talk to her about, I love that she is my little girl!! I know it will not be long until she doesn't want to sit in that high chair, content to just look at me and talk to me, until I am ready for her to get up. So I am going to enjoy our breakfast "chats" for as long as she will let me. Happy 11 month birthday sweet girl. I am so THANKFUL to be your mommy!

No comments: