Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Count Rafe

Well, Rafe has lost ANOTHER tooth and this one was not planned! Stella Ross and I stayed home from church this morning because she is battling a bad cold. When Cory and Rafe got home I asked them how it was and Cory informed me there had been some drama. About that time Rafe got out of the car with his mouth closed (I still had no clue he had lost a tooth). They began telling me about how Rafe rode the elevator after Sunday School with some of his friends and they were horsing around. One of his friends accidently hit Rafe in the mouth and his tooth fell out!! We didn't even know this tooth was loose. (Remember the tooth fairy just left our house two weeks ago tonight.) About that time Rafe smiled really big at me and was so proud to show me that he now looks like a "real-life" vampire. Apparently his teeth cleaning this week helped to get the tooth loose and the playing around saved Rafe from a lot of worry and agony over how to get it out! So ...... we have our pirate tooth pillow ready once again for a special visit. Now the million dollar question is how is Rafe going to eat??


No comments: