Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

SO much progress!

I cannot begin to tell you just how much Rafe has learned this year in kindergarten, but his writing is what amazes me the most. Rafe went from writing letters for his story to writing multiple paragraphs. I don't know how Ms. Biblelnieks does it but I am SO impressed. I have always known how much Rafe loves to tell a story, but to be able to express it on paper is another thing. Needless to say we will be keeping a journal each day during the summer to reinforce his excellent writing. Thank you, again, Ms. Bibelnieks for a fantastic start to Rafe's education.

This was the first week of school: "I like to play with my cat."

I have to admit it is quite humorous to see
how Rafe spells certain words. Good job, Rafe!!

No comments: