Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

That's Stella Ross's WORLD!!!!!

Yesterday was the day Stella Ross (and myself) had been waiting on for a LONG time. Stella Ross is OBSESSED with Elmo, and has been for quite some time, so when I heard Sesame Street was coming to the Bi-Lo center I knew we HAD to be there. We had been telling her about seeing Elmo and she would start doing the monster when we would talk about all of his friends that would come with him. So cute! I had a special shirt made for her to wear and she was so proud of it. I will NEVER get over the look on her face when all of the Sesame Street friends came running out. She jumped up and started waving with both hands, screaming their names. She danced throughout the entire show, but by the end her little legs were tired and she took a rest on the steps (they're not dirty!!). What a fun, fun morning with my favorite little girl. This was such a special day.



Ready for Elmo



So many choices



Her best bud



"I'm ready to rock!"







No comments: