Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Haunted House!

Well, Rafe's birthday has come and gone, so we all know what that means! It's time to bring out the Halloween decorations. Wednesday Rafe and I stayed in our pajamas ALL DAY decorating the house! It was great. We pulled all of the decorations down from upstairs and got to work. Rafe and I had a ball placing everything in the house. It was so much more fun this year since Rafe helped me decorate. He told me where he wanted things and we would put them there. We have been buying additional decorations (aside from the two HUGE boxes we already had) since they started coming out in the stores. Rafe was especially excited about the candles that drip red "blood" wax. We light them every morning. (They are not going to last until Halloween.) Here are just a few pictures of the house that I could take while Rafe was asleep. There will be a lot more coming after we get the outside of our house decorated!





This is what Rafe picked out at Target this week
with some of his birthday money!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Can I come live with you? Everything looks beautifully scary. I Love You, Gram