Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

How Precious!

Tonight while we were eating supper Cory and I were talking to Rafe about his birthday. I asked Rafe to tell me 3 things he really wanted for his birthday. (I knew they would probably all be a surprise to me. That is usually how it goes!) This is what he said:

1. "I want a Build-A-Bear". This is easy. I was already planning to take him on his birthday!

2. "I want that vampire costume, Mommy. I'm going to be a vampire for Halloween." This came as a COMPLETE surprise since the Superman costume he wanted for the last 4 weeks came in the mail yesterday!

3. "I want a baby brother or sister." How precious is that? Those of you who know Rafe understand how much he desperately wants a sister or brother. He doesn't understand that we can't just "get one" in a week. Hopefully it will happen for him soon. Continue to pray for this with us!

No comments: