Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You know you are pregnant when...

I know I feel like I have been pregnant forever, but, apparently, so does Rafe. He has said some pretty funny things about it recently on two separate occasions. Last week I was talking on the phone and I said, "I don't know why they said that." (don't even know what I was referring to) Rafe screamed from the back seat, "They don't need to say that to a tired, pregnant woman!" I about ran the car off the road I was laughing so hard. I don't know where he came up with this. Of course I am tired and pregnant, but he has never heard me say that. Not even once. How funny is that?

Today we were looking at some recent pictures and Rafe said, "I didn't feel good in that picture." I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. What was wrong with you?" He said, (grabbing his chest) Oh, just awful heartburn!" Now that he HAS heard me say!!

Just goes to show these little ears hear everything!

No comments: