Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Happy Heart

One year ago tomorrow I became the happiest person in the world. I learned that in 9 short months Cory and I would go from having one child to being a family of four. Wow, what a year it has been!! Adding another child to our family was something I had prayed about for so long and I was beyond ecstatic to find out it was finally coming true. Being a mom to my two precious children is the most rewarding job in the world. I was once told, "Having a child gives life new meaning" and that is so true. I am SO blessed and thank God every day for giving me these sweet babies.

Rafe 5 1/2 years Stella Ross 15 weeks




**Here is Stella Ross's newest trick (sorry about the foot at the end of the video!!)

1 comment:

The Gaymons said...

Such a sweet post, Mandi! And, that new trick is too cute!

I agree...life does have new meaning!