Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Apple Festival

Rafe, Gram and I went to the Apple Festival in Hendersonville, N.C. today. This is an annual fall festival, although we did not experience fall temperatures. We were all extremely "fweaty" when we left. One time Rafe said, "I am so hot. I am on fire, I mean FIRE!:" We had a great time, though, despite the heat. We were smart enough to let Rafe ride the rides and do the jump castles this morning before it got too crowded. I think Rafe's favorite jump castle was the pink, Princess one. He was not going to leave without jumping in that pink inflatable!! Rafe's next highlight was, you guessed it, getting a tattoo of no other than Batman. His arms were already taken so Rafe opted for his belly. We have eaten enough apples and had enough apple cider to last us for a long time now. I look forward to going back again next year. (maybe it will even be cooler next time!!)







No comments: