Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

George the Train

Yesterday we went with Nana to ride George the Train at the Pavilion. Rafe had not ridden the train since he was 20 months old, so it was a new experience for him again. After our train ride the conductor let Rafe blow the horn. That was really exciting. The weather was wonderful so we enjoyed some time afterwards on the playground. I am ready for the fall temperatures to stick around!






1 comment:

Michelle Collins said...

Mandy, After viewing your sensational blog, I'm convinced that you have a member of the geek squad living with you. It's awesome! Rafe is growing so fast- I can't believe how big he is. Lauren says F instead of S too we've been Fwimming all fummer! I'm glad you and Cory are finally back and I know that your mom is. She's a precious soul you know? I really enjoyed your blog Mandy. Tell Cory hello and give Rafe a kiss from the Collins family,
love Michelle Collins