Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Complete Game!


Last night was a very special night for the White family. Rafe played his ENTIRE soccer game. I really did not know what to expect since his last game had been a week ago. I decided just to show up at the game with him and see what he was going to do. As soon as we got there he said, "See ya', Mommy, I'm going to play soccer!" Of course I did not get in his way. I was so afraid he would come out of the game to take a break and not go back in. As it turns out, the only time he took a break was during half-time. He played the whole game. He really seemed to have a great time and as a result I think he will get his trophy!! Go, Rafe! I am so proud of you.

1 comment:

lauren said...

yea for rafe!! he looks so cute in his uniform. got your message today, will call you back tomorrow. and, we really would LOVE for y'all to stay with us. we totally don't care if rafe gets up early. whatever y'all want to do, but know that you are always welcome!!!