Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Night Out With The Singleton's

Tonight we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Side Street Pizza, with some of our favorite people, The Singleton's. Rafe absolutely loves Bill, Margaret and Maggie and by the looks of the gifts they always bring him, the feelings are pretty mutual. Tonight we exchanged Christmas gifts with them and their present completed Rafe's list. Christmas night as we were sitting in a PILE of presents in the den Rafe said, "Hey!! I didn't get my alarm clock from Santa!" (don't even ask me why he wanted an alarm clock to begin with!) Leave it to the Singleton's to get it for him. He was so excited. It even made getting in the bed a little easier tonight. Now he may sit in his bed and stare at it all night, but needless to say he is in there! Cory and I told Rafe what time he can get out of bed now. Who knows, maybe this alarm clock will work to our advantage!!

In addition to his wonderful alarm clock, Rafe also got a bag FULL of grow and grows. Yes, we are still doing this daily. We get out of the tub, clean it, and fill it back up with grow and grows every day. The snake Maggie got him a few months ago ended up being longer than the tub. This really excites Rafe and he was very eager to put his new collection in the tub tonight. Once these animals grow to a certain size Rafe insists on getting them out of the tub and carrying them around with him. This is really gross to me because they are wet and slimy. Just when I thought we were through growing for a while Santa and the Singleton's loaded him up again!!

I don't know what we would do without our friends, the Singleton's. They are always there when we need them. The good times and the bad. Thank you Bill, Margaret, and Maggie for being such a special part of our family. You are definitely my "other parents" and the sister I never had. I love you guys!



No comments: