Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Purple (nails) Rain!

Stella Ross had her first pedicure yesterday in honor of Mommy and Daddy going to see Prince in concert. Rafe got an absolute kick out of it. (I even painted my fingernails purple!!) Stella Ross is SO proud of her purple toes. She will be running through the house and stop to make sure they are still colored. When I got her out of bed this morning she had taken off her sleep blanket and unzipped her footed pajamas. (something she has NEVER done) I have a feeling she was trying to look at her feet. Oh MY!

By the way, this was by far the best concert I have ever been to. Prince made sure EVERYBODY was on their feet dancing. That is my kind of party! Thanks, Pop and Gram, for letting Cory and me have a very rare night out.

No comments: