Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

7 Months!


Stella Ross turned 7 months old while we were at the beach. She has changed so much and does not seem like my little baby anymore. She is so big and active! This past month also brought a lot of changes:

  • We ditched the infant carrier and she is now riding in a "big girl" car seat.

  • She is scooting/crawling anywhere she can get. She LOVES to be left alone to explore (especially in my room and Rafe's room) She likes the latches on my dresser. I know the baby gates are going to be coming up soon on the stairs!

  • Her favorite toys are her rubber ducky, her top, her Elmo phone, her sock monkey and her "learning" chair, and any book. Of course, her baby doll Sally is not too far away either.

  • She goes to bed at 7:45 and sleeps until 7:00.

  • She eats three meals a day with bottle/snacks in between. She would LOVE to get rid of the bottle now. This girl wants her FOOD!

  • She is trying more table food and I have yet to find a food she didn't like. Her favorites are still green peas and bananas.

  • She is getting more hair and, sadly, the "Stella spike" is fading

  • She has the prettiest smile and the BEST personality. She truly is a "happy baby"

  • She melts my heart and I feel so lucky to be her mommy.

I love you so much sweet Stella Ross!!

No comments: