Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth!

Today was a "tooth" day at our house. After weeks of speculation I discovered this morning that Stella Ross is indeed cutting tooth number three and possibly four and five all this week. :( Bless her heart. No wonder my sweet and laid-back little princess has been a little uneasy the last few days. Thank goodness for Orajel!! On the flip side, my little school boy discovered this afternoon that his top front teeth are now loose! What?? It is going to be extremely difficult for Rafe to eat when he is missing his front four teeth. How cute will he be then??!! Rafe is already anxious about how much the tooth fairy will bring him for these "big" teeth.

No comments: