Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Tonight was Meet-the-Teacher night at Rafe's new school. It was WONDERFUL! Rafe was so excited to see his new classroom and meet his teacher. He has a great group of kids in his classroom and several that he already plays with which should be a lot of fun. After tonight I suddenly don't feel as sad about him going to school anymore. I don't know if it is the teacher in me, or what, but I am just filled with so much excitement for him. Don't get me wrong there will definitely be some tears on Monday, but I know he is going to have a fantastic year and I cannot think of a better place for him to be!


Rafe with Mrs. Farmer, the aide
(she was my kindergarten aide and Rafe is SO
lucky to have her as well!)
Rafe and his new teacher, Ms. Bibelnieks

Already trying out the toys!!

Rafe's Kindergarten Year 2010-2011

2 comments:

Corrie said...

yay! Looks like y'all had a great night! I work with Mrs. Farmer's daughter. :)

The Gaymons said...

Now, you have a completely different perspective on Elementary School fun!! I know that Rafe is going to love school, and you will have fun getting out the hands-on activities to help with the homework. Hope you both have a great year! =)