Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I LOVE this time of year. I still cannot believe Christmas is almost here. Where has the year gone? We have had such an unbelievable year with so many BIG, WONDERFUL changes in our lives. I enjoyed so much decorating the tree this year with Rafe and Stella Ross and getting all of the other decorations put up. I love how the tree smells!! Everything is so new and exciting to Stella Ross, but I believe Rafe is more excited this year than he ever has been. I love his excitement when we unwrap something new or talk about all of the things we want to do before the big day. He jumped out of bed this morning because he knew he was going to get to take his first ornament off the tree to start counting down to Christmas. Next we went on the hunt to find Fle. This is always a challenge as Fle is finding some very difficult spots this year. I am going to cherish every moment we have this Christmas as our first official Christmas as a family of four! I know it is going to be LOADS of fun.

Loving her Christmas books


The first ornament of the year

She already knows she wants to be on his good list!!

No comments: