Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Look what I can do!!















Rafe and Stella Ross were enjoying a Christmas show while I was cooking supper last night. Stella Ross decided she wanted out of the bucket to play with her toys ..... I thought! Not a minute later when I went back in the den to check on her this is where I found her. After getting over the shock, and having Rafe quickly grab my camera, I got her off the steps. She has NEVER done this. She never looks at the steps much less climbs up to the top. I put her back in the den and walked around the corner to see what she would do. Sure enough she went back to the steps to do it again. This time I stopped her immediately which made her VERY mad. I know what we will be installing soon!!

No comments: