Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Princess (Pirate) and Wolverine!

Rafe has enjoyed playing dress up since the day he could walk. I LOVE the fact that he still likes to play dress up. HE LOVED the fact that his sister played dress-up with him last night! It was bittersweet to see her slip into this pirate costume. Rafe wore this when he was two years old and was the cutest pirate I have ever seen. (he was a little more thrilled to wear the hat!!) I was also sad that my "baby" can fit into a two year old costume. Where has the time gone?

I don't know who had more fun but I have a feeling this is just the beginning of many, many dressing up and taking off with costumes. Now we just have to stock Stella Ross' closet with a tu-tu and ballet shoes and have Rafe try them on!! Fun, Fun!!



No comments: